If you do not have dental benefits, this plan is designed to provide affordability and easy access to quality dental care. The Solid Rock Dental Membership Plan is an annual membership plan that allows individuals and families who don’t have Dental Insurance to receive quality dental care at a reduced cost. You will no longer fear the unknown cost of dental care.
- Membership is effective on the day on which payment is received
- No open enrollment period
- No annual deductible
- No waiting period on major treatment
- No pre-authorization required
- No pre-existing conditions exclusions
- No annual maximums
- Implant and cosmetics procedure are included
Please call us at Millville office 856-825-9000 or Voorhees 856-888-4818 office for more information on all of our great plans. The new membership enrollment is only available through phone calls or onsite at either location. Solid Rock Dental is committed to greater access to quality family dental care.
What is included in our membership plan?
The services listed below are 100% covered.
- 2 Teeth Cleanings
- 2 Dental Check-up Exams
- All Necessary X-ray for Check-up
- 2 Oral Cancer Screens
- 1 Implant Consultation
- 1 Cosmetics Treatment Consultation
- 10% off on all dental treatments
Already enrolled in our plan?
Sign in below to update profile/payment methods , check membership status and renew the membership.
Terms and Conditions
1. Term: Membership is good for 1-year form date of registration and non-refundable. Your membership benefits expire 1 year from your registration date, so any unused benefits will be forfeited.
2. Appointment: Member must set up your two cleaning appointments at the time of registration. Please notify our office, at least 24 hours in advanced, for any appointment changes.
3. Discount: To receive 10% discount on dental treatment, the payment is due on the date of service.
4. Qualification: Membership is only for patients without dental insurances.
5. Services Provider: Plan benefits apply on to treatments provided by Solid Rock Dental.
6. Additional Teeth Cleaning:If you are diagnosed with Periodontal Disease, you may need more than 2 teeth cleanings per year. An additional cleaning other than 2 teeth cleanings covered in this plan will be paid out of pocket at the time of services and you will get 10% off discount for any additional services.
7. Fee: Membership fee are due at time of registration.
8. Payment Method:Solid Rock dental accepts cash, check and credit card as payment methods
9. Renewal: To renew memberships,members can go to our website, log into membership portal then pay the renewal invoice or can contact the office to renew.
10. Recurring payment and automate renewal: To fully automate the renewal process, members may set up recurring payment and the membership fee can be automatically charged to the credit card on a regular schedule.